- The real reason we haven’t heard from Dick Cheney or Donald Rumsfeld for months…Craniorectalectomy can take a considerable amount of time to recover from, especially for the elderly.
- David Letterman was too mean to Spencer Pratt…and I applaud him for it!
- Dell has announced it will provide Vista systems with Windows® XP pre-installed until 2010…they are unbelievably calling it “Genuine Windows® Vista Business BONUS”
- The investment world is collectively holding their breath; Steve Jobs did not look too well at WWDC this past week…but to be perfectly fair, most vegetarians don’t.
- My suspicions have been confirmed…drivers with bumper stickers are a menace.
I’m Just Sayin’ – June 17 2008