- A “black hole” is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, including light, can escape its pull after having fallen past its event horizon…A “white hole” is the theoretical time reversal of a black hole…so here’s a question: What exactly is an a**hole? >>
- Women turn to acupuncture for “nonsurgical facelift“…and by women I mean gullible women…and by “nonsurgical facelift” I mean complete and utter bunk…oh bother! >>
- People Who Don’t Know They’re Dead: How They Attach Themselves to Unsuspecting Bystanders and What to Do About It, by Gary Leon Hill, Bullying and Sexual Harassment: A Practical Handbook, by Tina Stephens and Jane Hallas, Rhino Horn Stockpile Management: Minimum Standards and Best Practices from East and Southern Africa, by Simon Milledge, Ancient Starch Research, by Robin Torrence and Huw J Barton, Soil Nailing: Best Practice Guidance, by A Phear, Nessus, Snort and Ethereal Powertools…Now it could just be me, but I’m beginning to think it’s far to easy to write a book these days…Hey! I should write a book about that!
- Bravo, Oprah. You allowed Jenny McCarthy to tell it like it is?…Well actually, you have helped screw millions of Moms and their unsuspecting and helpless children across America by spreading the miss-understanding of what happened to their children…Sometimes this just hurts my head...I know, I know, it’s probably because of my childhood vaccinations. >>
- Weston A. Price, D.D.S. (1870-1948), a dentist who maintained that sugar causes not only tooth decay but physical, mental, moral, and social decay as well…oh dear god, really? We have to go here again? >>
I’m Just Sayin’ – August 2 2008 – Late Edition
Tags: I'm Just Sayin'