The [eagerly anticipated?] new version of the official Facebook app has just been released. The update—version 2.5, officially—just showed up in Marketplace and carries some tasty additions. Most of you probably already have this app in your arsenal. If not, what better time to grab it.
Here’s some of what’s new or improved:
- Threaded messaging: Full Facebook threaded messaging, including group messaging.
- Better tagging: Now you can tag friends and locations in your posts in the “with” and “at” format.
- Wall cleanup: Use tap and hold to delete posts and comments from your Wall.
- Hot links: Links in posts are now tappable.
- More to “Like”: You can now Like comments,
Note: If you’re unable to download the new app or update the one on your phone, make sure your phone has Windows Phone 7.5 installed, See this post for more details or Update Central for installation instructions.
Scan this QR–Code with your phone or click here to download via the Windows Phone Marketplace.